How To Install ACM TechNews App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download ACM TechNews software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using ACM TechNews on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- ACM TechNews app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the ACM TechNews logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of ACM TechNews- Features and User Guide
Enjoy features such as:
– Simple navigation: view articles quickly, and email them to friends and colleagues
– Save articles and editions of TechNews to read at your convenience
The TechNews application is freely available, but users must be registered members of ACM to receive updated content.
ACM, the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society, delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession. ACM provides the computing field’s premier Digital Library and serves its members and the computing profession with leading-edge publications, conferences, and career resources.
What’s New On New Version Of ACM TechNews
Fixed issue with Latest News tab.
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of ACM TechNews. Every element about ACM TechNews apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of ACM TechNews.
Also, we do not use our server to download ACM TechNews apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the ACM TechNews app.