How To Install Acadly App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download Acadly software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Acadly on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- Acadly app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the Acadly logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of Acadly- Features and User Guide
– One tap attendance
– Live in-class polls, quizzes
– Math expression supported chat
What is Acadly?
Acadly is a realtime tool for live in-class polling, quizzing, Q&A, attendance and analytics on student behaviour. Compared to clickers and other in-class apps Acadly is free, can save a class of 50 more than $1000 a semester, has a built-in class chat platform and doubles up as a minimal LMS so that you don’t have to use too many tools for your class.
Given the unique course structure that is exclusive to Acadly, it can facilitate various pedagogical methods. An instructor can use Acadly to practice –
* Flipped Classrooms
* Active Learning Classrooms
* Blended Learning
* Collaborative Teaching
* BYOD teaching
Using Acadly, course instructors can –
* Conduct Attendance with One Tap
* Create and Conduct Live Quizzes
* Create Live Polls
* Track student attendance during lectures
* Conduct live discussions
* Share files, videos and links
* Make Announcements
* Post Lecture Summaries
* Create and Grade Assignments
Students in the meanwhile can raise queries, as themselves or anonymously.
Discussions on Acadly are auto-created and contextual, which means the students don’t have to navigate away from the context to make a point.
Since Acadly is realtime, all the members of a course get instant in-app and push notifications.
1000+ professors have signed up in the last few months and are using Acadly actively in their classrooms.
Acadly aims to be the last ed-tech tool to be ever used and we are only just getting started.
Happy teaching and learning!
What’s New On New Version Of Acadly
A very Happy New Year to everyone! This new year, we begin by pushing an update to bring the in-app Zoom functionality to the latest version.
We hope all of you had a safe and New Year celebrations and are all prepped up to make the most of the new period that begins now!
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of Acadly. Every element about Acadly apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Acadly.
Also, we do not use our server to download Acadly apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the Acadly app.