A Pocket Guide to the Battle o For PC Free Download And Install On Windows 10, MacOS, the newest version of "A Pocket Guide to the Battle o" is now available to run on computer OSs such as Windows 10 32bit & 64bit.
Download & ScreenShots:
How To Install A Pocket Guide to the Battle o App on Windows PC & MacBook
Download A Pocket Guide to the Battle o software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using A Pocket Guide to the Battle o on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open Android emulator and login with Google account.
- A Pocket Guide to the Battle o app available on Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose install option under the A Pocket Guide to the Battle o logo, and enjoy!
FAQ Of A Pocket Guide to the Battle o- Features and User Guide
The app is a self-guided audio tour is designed to guide people around the major locations associated with the Battle of Crécy. It begins at Blanchetaque, where King Edward’s English Army crossed the River Somme prior to the battle. Then follows the French approach to the battlefield before concentrating on the site of the battle near Crécy-en-Ponthieu.
The tour follows a mixed driving and walking route that visits 8 locations and takes between 4 and 6 hours to complete. The walking is graded as an ‘Easy’ walk; suitable for anyone who does not have a mobility difficulty, a specific health problem or is seriously unfit, and is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs if they can be lifted over the occasional obstructions. Comfortable shoes or trainers can be worn. The driving part is principally on main roads but does include one good surfaced track.
It is designed to be followed in the order given and audio instructions of how to from one location to the next is dependent upon this. To navigate between the locations:
1. Go to the page for the next location by either selecting the next button at the bottom of the current page or opening the page from the main locations list.
2. At the top of the screen, directly below the location’s title, is the directions audio. Press play to listen to the audio for directions from the current location to this next location.
An alternative navigation method is to select the GPS coordinates directly below the directions audio. This will open Google maps and allow you to navigate from your current location to the location required using Google maps.
For each location, there is an audio presentation. This is located directly below the photograph of the location at the top of the page. Press play on the audio playback bar to listen to the presentation. A transcript of the audio presentation is shown below the audio bar for your reference.
We hope that this self-guide audio tour enhances your visit to the Crécy Battlefield and helps make that visit an enjoyable and pleasant experience.
What’s New On New Version Of A Pocket Guide to the Battle o
This app is the property of its developer/inc. We are not an affiliated partner of A Pocket Guide to the Battle o. Every element about A Pocket Guide to the Battle o apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of A Pocket Guide to the Battle o.
Also, we do not use our server to download A Pocket Guide to the Battle o apps. Download starts from the authorized website of the A Pocket Guide to the Battle o app.